Scan qrcode to view mobile website
MPPT Solar Charge Controller - VENUS-M2420 - 12/24V auto 20A
1. Multiply MPPT charge algorithms combined for better use of solar power, ensuring the best charge efficiency under different environments and weathers.
2. Capable of checking different peak points with different power in the PV array, to make sure the system is not running at a lower power peak point.
3. Allow max input power with 1.5 times of rated value, and keep the controller charging on the rated power with no damage.
4. MPPT, boost, equalize, & float charge modes in different charge stages.
5. In the DC load end (20A), with soft starting technology, it’s capable of starting max 80000uf capacitor or load in equal.
6. Most types of battery can be supported and selected, like AGM (or other sealed type), GEL, Flooded, and Lithium battery (with various voltage settings), by key setting in the controller.
7. 12V/24V battery system auto recognition for lead-acid type battery or non-lithium type battery.
8. In no-charge time, the controller will standby in a low power self-consumption mode, with very little power loss.
9. LCD screen, displaying system working status and setting parameters.
10. User-friendly key press operation, simple and easier.
11. RS485 communication, Modbus protocol adopted.
12. Supports max 300 days’ data record in the backstage system (charge power amount, discharge power amount, max charge power, max battery volt, lowest battery volt, etc)
13. Multiply output control mode selection: light control mode, light + time control mode, test & debug mode, manual mode, and always-on mode.
14. Industrial grade design, for better function under extreme environment conditions.
15. Full range of electrical protections, like anti-connection in PV and Battery wiring, load short circuit, battery over-discharge, system over voltage, controller over heating, and etc.
LCD Display Interface Overview
The variable “n” is adopted as a multiplying factor when calculating parameter voltages, the rule for “n” is listed as: if battery system voltage is 12V, n=1; 24V, n=2; 36V, n=3; 48V, n=4.
For example, the equalize charge voltage for a 12V FLD (Flooded) battery bank is 14.8V*1=14.8V. The equalizing charge voltage for a 24V FLD (Flooded) battery bank is 14.8V*2=29.6V.
Battery System Voltage
12V/24VAuto (FLD/GEL/SLD) Manual (Li/User)
12ma (12V), 10ma (24V),
Max Solar Input Voltage
Rated Solar Charge Current
Max Solar Input Power
Light Control Voltage
Light Control Delay Time
Max Load Output Current
-35ºC ~ +45ºC
≤ 3000 meters
Equalize Charge Voltage
Boost Charge Voltage
Float Charge Voltage
Boost Charge Recovery Voltage
Over-discharge Recovery Voltage